All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe absence of a book dealing with rubber processing has been apparent for some time and it is surprising that a straightforward text has t been produced. However, this book goes far beyond the scope of a simple technical approach and deals with the full spectrum of activities which lead to successful and profitable product manufacture. The need to deliver a product to a customer at the right time, at the right cost, and at the right quality is a basic premise on which the book is based. The increasingly stringent demands of customers for products that can be introduced directly into an assembly or production line without goods- inwards inspection, are placing increasing pressures on the manufacturer. As a result, it is becoming essential to achieve and sustain product quality and consistency, by the monitoring and control of manufacture, at a level which renders all products saleable. The book has been written to satisfy the needs of practitioners in the rubber industry and is certainly t ather descriptive text which is only read for interest when more important matters are t pressing. My close cooperation with Philip K. Freakley during the writing of the book has resulted in the incorporation of many of the viewpoints and methods which I have developed and refined during more than 38 years in the rubber industry.
- Author(s)P. K. Freakley
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight692 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.