All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWant to learn the fundamentals of Ruby programming but aren't sure where to start? Look further! Ruby is a free, easy-to-learn, yet powerful scripting programming language that can run on any operating system. These attributes have made Ruby an extremely popular language in recent years for almost any programming task. Ruby Programming for the Absolute Beginner teaches you the basics of computer programming with Ruby through the creation of simple computer games. Not only will this learn by doing approach provide you with an instant sense of accomplishment, but it's also a fun way to learn. In addition to learning Ruby, you'll also learn the basics of computer programming, so you'll have a solid foundation from which you can confidently jump to other programming languages.
- Author BiographyJerry Lee Ford, Jr. is an author, educator, and an IT professional with over 24 years' of experience in information technology, including roles as an automation analyst, technical manager, technical support analyst, automation engineer, and security analyst. He is the author of 40 books and co-author of two additional books. His published works include Getting Started with Game Maker, HTML, XHTML, and CSS for the Absolute Beginner; XNA 3.1 Game Development for Teens; Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 for Teens, and Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express Programming for the Absolute Beginner. Ford has a master's degree in business administration from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia and has over five years' experience as an adjunct instructor teaching networking courses in information technology.
- Author(s)Jerry Lee Ford
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2007
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight749 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.