All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in the best-selling RUBY RED SHOES series Ruby and her grandmother love to travel and w they are in London, the home of red buses, red telephone boxes and red letter boxes. No wonder Ruby's red shoes feel especially at home in this wonderful city! Ages: 4 - 8
- Author(s)Kate Knapp
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Weight326 g
- Width170 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Most relevant reviews
- nannaj4101 Dec, 2016by
Fun little childrens book
Lovely little children.s book, bought it as a gift for a friends daughter, who has others in the set. And yes ... I read it also. Beautifully illustrated ...
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.