All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRuby Violet's Ice Cream Dreams is the book that ice cream lovers have been waiting for. Filled with over 50 brain-freezingly good ice cream recipes, there's an addiction waiting to happen for even the most lacklustre ice cream fan. Rediscover childhood favourites such as classic vanilla and raspberry ripple, experiment with the more exotic cardamom and lemon or honey and pistachio, and delight in the grown-up boozy elderflower and Prosecco or mulled wine ice cream. Once you have mastered the simple ice cream recipes, Julie teaches you how to turn them into stunning bombes, arctic rolls and cakes, making ice cream your show-stopping dinner party dessert of choice. Master a killer selection of fruity sorbets like spicy lime and pink grapefruit, and learn to make meringues with your leftover egg whites, almond nut brittle, wafers and an extremely addictive caramel sauce.
- Author BiographyJulie Fisher gave up her job as a photographer to make bespoke ice creams. She sells Ruby Violet's homemade ices from an ice cream parlour and food van in London's Tufnell Park, as well as at Tufnell Park Market on the weekends. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Julie Fisher
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Out-of-print date21/05/2016
- Content NoteFull colour photography throughout
- Weight726 g
- Width198 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.