Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionGorghan is just about to launch himself into total domination of the entire Universe and the only thing that stands between him and his monstrous plan, is a hummingbird called Ruby. Will Gorghan succeed in his quest and become as infamous in the world's history as Attila the Hun and Ivan the Terrible? Ruby and the Luminarian Cross is a heady fusion of science fiction, history, ecological and environmental commentary and the inevitable interaction of human relationships set against the backdrop of different time zones. The struggle with good and evil which underpins the story also contains a warning about how the human race interacts with the planet Earth. Ruby and the Luminarian Cross takes the reader on a compelling journey which is fascinating yet quite unpredictable. The course of the plot is unexpected, pacey and maintains interest. Ruby and the Luminarian Cross will appeal to readers across several genres.
- Author BiographyGenerally, 'life' has two sides, a 'positive' and a 'negative'. On the negative side, throughout my life there have been people who abused, belittled and denigrated me emotionally, physically and psychologically. Without their continual efforts to make my life utterly miserable, I would not be the person I am today and this book probably would never have been written, so I can now offer them my sincere thanks. On the positive side I am now in the happiest retirement a man could wish for. Why? Well I have had a very full and enriched life, but mostly because I have a woman who is the foremost love in my life. She is my best friend Joy Hill with whom I am able to share anything and discuss everything. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that without her brilliant imagination and extraordinary creative input, there wouldn't have been any foundation from which to build this story. I hope you enjoy reading Ruby and the Luminarian Cross as much as I enjoyed writing it.
- Author(s)Lloyd Hopkins
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight367 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.