All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a storybook character encounters the illustrator who drew him--and talks back? In this imaginative series, four animals engage with the illustrator's hand in amusing--and sometimes infuriating!--ways. These interactive stories, featuring bold graphics that will appeal to artists and art teachers, are excellent read-aloud books for young children. Rudy the Reindeer is out strolling when he stumbles upon a pencil, and ultimately, his illustrator. Delighted, Rudy asks the artist for a comforting drawing, but the artist chooses instead to tease his young friend. The sulky reindeer perks up when the artist finally reveals a surprise: a jolly visitor, who even offers Rudy a job!
- Author BiographySylviane Gangloff, an artist based in France, holds a degree in illustration from the School of Decorative Arts of Strasbourg.
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTalking Back
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width219 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sylviane Gangloff
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.08
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.