All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionRudyard Kipling loved Bateman's. It was his personal paradise, where he wrote some of his most famous works and enjoyed quiet family life free from the demands of fame. The atmospheric 17th-century house has changed little since his time and nestles modestly in the wooded landscape of the Sussex Weald.
- Author BiographyOliver Garnett is the National Trust's Property Publisher. He is the author of Living in Style and Colour: A Social History and has written and edited numerous guidebooks for the Trust.
- Author(s)National Trust,Oliver Garnett
- PublisherNational Trust
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.