All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitles in the Pets Guides series teach young readers how to care responsibly for their chosen pet. However, in a unique spin, each book is written from the point of view of one of the animals themselves, thus also allowing the books to be used to teach perspective. In this book, Ruff the Dog reveals how readers should go about choosing a pet dog, what supplies they will need, how to make a new dog feel at home, and how to properly care for a pet dog, including feeding, exercising, and house training. d104 in the book is accompanied by clear, labeled photographs to further reinforce key concepts.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHeinemann First Library: Pets' Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width201 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rick Peterson
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.