Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a great dad - on and off the pitch Fatherhood is an underrated skill. Many fall into it almost by accident. But having done so, they become accidental role models for the next generation. When that father and role model is a dad who has made his name in rugby, how difficult is it for sons and daughters to follow in his boots and make their own mark? And how do rugby players themselves cope with the pressures of the game, and looking after their little ones? With personal, family stories from several generations of rugby players and their children, along with tips on how to deal with the stresses and strains of a competitive, strenuous job and family life, this is a rugby book with a difference.
- Author BiographyJos Andrews worked for many years for the BBC. She is the author of several Quick Reads books, most of them about sport.
- Author(s)Jos Andrews
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.