All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a frigid day in Coloma, California, James Marshall's heart pounded. An excitable man, he held a shiny, metal nugget in his hand. Could this be gold? To test the metal, he hammered it with a rock. It flattened easily, as gold should. When news spread of Marshall's golden discovery, thousands of people traveled to the Wild West in search of fortune. Author Jeff Savage explores the miners, prospectors, and families, who went great distances to find gold. Although most people never found it, the gold rush would change the landscape of the United States forever.
- Author(s)Jeff Savage
- PublisherEnslow Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrue Tales of the Wild West
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnslow Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight231 g
- Width138 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.