All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Banished Lands are engulfed in war and chaos. The cunning Queen Rhin has conquered the west and High King Nathair has the cauldron, most powerful of the seven treasures. At his back stands the scheming Calidus and a warband of the Kadoshim, dread demons of the Otherworld. They plan to bring Asroth and his host of the Fallen into the world of flesh, but to do so they need the seven treasures. Nathair has been deceived but w he kws the truth. He has choices to make, choices that will determine the fate of the Banished Lands. Elsewhere the flame of resistance is growing - Queen Edana finds allies in the swamps of Ardan. Maquin is loose in Tenebral, hunted by Lykos and his corsairs. Here he will witness the birth of a rebellion in Nathair's own realm. Corban has been swept along by the tide of war. He has suffered, lost loved ones, sought only safety from the darkness. But he will run more. He has seen the face of evil and he has set his will to fight it. The question is, how? With a disparate band gathered about him - his family, friends, giants, fanatical warriors, an angel and a talking crow he begins the journey to Drassil, the fabled fortress hidden deep in the heart of Forn Forest. For in Drassil lies the spear of Skald, one of the seven treasures, and here it is prophesied that the Bright Star will stand against the Black Sun.
- Author BiographyJohn Gwynne studied and lectured at Brighton University. He's been in a rock 'n' roll band, playing the double bass, travelled the USA and lived in Canada for a time. He is married with four children and lives in Eastbourne running a small family business rejuvenating vintage furniture. His series, The Faithful and the Fallen, begins with Malice and continues with Valour.
- Author(s)John Gwynne
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Faithful and the Fallen
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1130 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine62 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best Selling in Fiction Books
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $57.17New
- AU $47.50Used
- AU $65.33New
- AU $18.33New
- AU $27.95New
Doctor Who: A History of Humankind: The Doctor's Official Guide by BBC Children's Books (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $18.53New
- AU $6.51New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $57.17
- AU $27.65Trending at AU $27.95
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.53
- AU $55.73Trending at AU $57.80
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.