All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPremiered in the UK at the trendy Almeida Theatre, Islington, rth London on 22 April 2010, Ruined won every Best Play Award in America in 2009 and gained its author the prestigious Pulitzer Prize. An all-black play by a leading black writer set in present-day Africa, it is guaranteed to attract attention in Britain too.
- PrizesWinner of Pulitzer Prize for Drama 2009.
- Author(s)Lynn Nottage
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.26Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.