All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only hope for humanity isn't human. But she's fighting to stop a war that could destroy them all...Kira is fighting to prevent a final war between Partials and humans in the gripping final installment of the teen sci-fi blockbuster Partials series. Humans and Partials alike are on the brink of destruction, and their only hope is to work together. But there is avoiding it - the final war to decide the fate of both species is at hand, and every faction seems determined to tear the others apart. Both sides hold in their possession a weapon that could destroy the other. Kira has fought her way through madness and ruin, but the greatest horror lies in a place she had never dared to consider: herself. She has one chance to save both species and the world. But it might be at the cost of her life...
- Author BiographyDan Wells is the author of the john Cleaver series: I Am Not a Serial Killer, Mr Monster, and I Don't Want to Kill You. He has been nominated for both the Hugo and Campbell award and has won two Parsec Awards for his podcast, Writing Excuses. He plays a lot of games, reads a lot of books and eats a lot of food, which is pretty much the ideal life he imagined for himself as a child. You can find out more online at www.fearfulsymmetry.net.
- Author(s)Dan Wells
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitlePartials
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight310 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.