All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThree brothers. . . One Empire. . . The House of Rule Damian Rule is an ultra-staid businessman who likes his life just so. He wears his hair cut short; he demands his business affairs be organized, and he insists that his women be impeccably groomed and conservative in both speech and appearance. When he meets Angie Ross for the first time, he sees a hot, beautiful, gothic mess. With her fishnet stockings and spiked leather cuffs, she's wildly inappropriate for his long term needs. But for the short term? She'll do just fine. Excerpt: Angie followed Damian's secretary across what seemed like miles of plush carpet and walked into the office when indicated. She was still in a state of shock; she'd found out in the reception area that he didn't merely work in the downtown high-rise, he owned the building. She heard the door snap closed behind her, and with her heart catching, she faltered just inside the large room. Her gaze was caught and held by dark eyes as Damian leaned against a desk of solid mahogany while standing completely still, obviously awaiting her arrival. His eyes were both sharp and hooded, his body held in a pose of relaxation that seemed inconsistent with the almost tangible electricity that radiated from him in waves. Her pulse pounding, her footsteps stalled completely. Before she could get a word out, he pushed off the desk and began to track her across the office, his muscles corded and his eyes reflecting a sheen of purpose. The space between them narrowed rapidly as his eyes fell to her throat and then scanned her body quickly before lifting to her face again. Any semblance of a smile dissolved as his expression hardened imperceptibly; a raw sizzle filled the air as his brooding features reflected a harsh, atavistic hunger that almost brought Angie to her knees as he stood t six inches away in all his tall, masculine glory. He stood almost indolently for the beat of three seconds before reaching out and seizing her with a dominant force that gave her t an ounce of choice in the matter.
- Author BiographyLynda Chance is the author of the New York Times bestseller, 'The Mistress Mistake'. Her other works include the USA Today bestselling 'Sarah's Surrender', and 'The House of Rule' series. Lynda began writing when she couldn't find an alpha-male hero who was alpha enough to suit her and decided to write one for herself. She began with 'Seduced by the American Millionaire' and hasn't looked back since. Over time, her writing has grown and evolved both from practice and from listening to her reader's requests. Lynda writes contemporaries, historicals, Adult and New Adult novels, novellas and short-stories all with a common theme: Each has an alpha-male hero who crashes to his knees in lust and love when he finally meets his heroine. You can be sure in a Lynda Chance story, the hero will never cheat. Lynda lives in Galveston County, Texas with her husband of a whole bunch of years in a tiny bay cottage with sketchy plumbing and beautiful views. They have two grown children who live in the Dallas area. Happily content in her home state of Texas, Lynda can usually be found with her e-reader or laptop computer.
- Author(s)Lynda Chance
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.