All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cafeteria is one of the most fun places at school for young children. Talking and eating with friends is a great way to get to kw others and build communication skills in young students. Learning the ropes in the cafeteria is a challenging but important task for readers to grasp. Through simple text and supporting photographs, beginning readers learn the importance of sharing, listening to adults, and cleaning up after themselves.
- Author(s)Paul Bloom
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSchool Rules
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width188 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.