All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionRules for the Unruly is a distillation of surprising life wisdom from National Public Radio commentator and writer Marion Winik -- a woman who has seen it all, done it all, and would never exchange her experiences for the security of a traditional life. Winik's amusing tales of outrageous mistakes, haunting uncertainty, and the never-ending struggle to stay true to her heart strike a powerful chord with creative, impassioned, independent-minded free spirits who kw they're different -- and want to stay that way. Winik's seven Rules for the Unruly are: THE PATH IS NOT STRAIGHT - MISTAKES NEED NOT BE FATAL PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ACHIEVEMENTS OR POSSESSIONS BE GENTLE WITH YOUR PARENTS - NEVER STOP DOING WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT MOST LEARN TO USE A SEMICOLON - YOU WILL FIND LOVE Rules for the Unruly shows us how taking risks, living creatively, and cherishing our inner weirdness can become the secret of our happiness and success, t our downfall.
- Author BiographyMarion Winik is a longtime contributor to National Public Radio's All Things Considered and the author of Telling, First Comes Love, and The Lunch-Box Chronicles. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and their children.
- Author(s)M. Winik
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.