All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are two sides to every summer. Rory McShane's signed on to be a summer errand girl for a wealthy family with an ermous beachfront mansion. She hopes she'll be able to sneak in some sunbathing too. Enter Isabel Rule, who's t only up for sunbathing but set on having a breathless summer romance that her family would never approve of. Isabel has decided that this is the summer for taking chances, and she's dragging Rory along for the ride. But when long-hidden secrets start to surface, their friendship will be put to the test.
- Author BiographyJoanna Philbin was born in Los Angeles and raised in New York City. She holds a B.A. from Brown University and a J.D. and M.F.A. from the University of Notre Dame. She is the author of The Daughters series, and lives and writes in Los Angeles. Visit her at joannaphilbin.com.
- Author(s)Joanna Philbin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleRules of Summer
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight274 g
- Width125 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Agefrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.