Rules of the Hunt: Real-World Advice for Entrepreneurial and Business Success by Michael Dalton Johnson (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Rules of the Hunt: To say that Rules of the Hunt is one of the most unusual business books I've ever read or reviewed would be an understatement. (Ivana Taylor, Editor, Small Business Trends). I have never read a business book with so much wisdom - and so many useful ideas-on virtually every page. And all of it presented with wasted words. (Bob Bly, copywriter, consultant, and seminar leader). An easy but powerful read that's guaranteed to give you fresh insights into entrepreneurial success. (Jill Konrath, author of SNAP Selling and Selling to Big Companies). This is a great book, full of ideas, examples, stories and rules for increased business success and profitability. (Brian Tracy, author of Million Dollar Habits). I love everything about this book...If you are an entrepreneur or small-business owner, you can't make a better investment in your future success! (Carol Kinsey Goman, Ph.D., speaker and author of The Silent Language of Leaders). Rules of the Hunt offers insights from the heart and mind of a man who has overcome the difficult challenges of attaining business and personal success. (Wendy Weiss, founder and CEO, Weiss Communications). Rules of the Hunt is unusual in that you won't find any trendy advice, complex theories, or unrealistic promises. Rather, you'll get the kind of friendly, honest and down-to-earth advice you would expect from a trusted mentor. A successful entrepreneur with more than 30 years of experience in the trenches, Michael Dalton Johnson kws what it takes to build and run a profitable business. In Rules of the Hunt, he provides invaluable insight into everything you need to kw - from practical skills like negotiating, recruiting, and time management to soft skills like mental agility and personal growth. His advice will accelerate your growth and profits-delivered in a friendly, often humorous way through brief business anecdotes, short tutorials, case histories, an occasional rant, and a few horror stories. And, in true mentor form, Johnson helps you preserve both your physical and mental health during your chase for business success. In essence, Rules of the Hunt teaches you what business schools can't. Learn everything you need to kw about: Leadership - create loyalty, inspire trust, and motivate others; Relationships - form strong bonds with customers, employees, suppliers, and investors; Sales - engage and excite your buyers and close more sales; Marketing - identify, locate, and promote like the pros; Techlogy - master today's most important tool, the Internet; Operations - get things done the right way to grow profits; Foresight - avoid pitfalls and plan for future challenges before they appear; and Survival - maintain your health and sanity while pursuing your business goals. Successful entrepreneurship is both an art and a science, and in order to succeed you must kw the rules. You'll get them here. With Rules of the Hunt, you have everything you need to outfox the competition, maintain your integrity, and actually enjoy your hunt for business success. Straightforward, easy to understand, pragmatic, and devoid of subjective theories and ideologies, Rules of the Hunt simply tells it like it is. Nothing more, thing less.
- Author BiographyMichael Dalton Johnson is an award-winning trade book and magazine publisher and a successful entrepreneur with over 30 years of business leadership. He is the founder of SalesDog.com, an educational website for sales professionals, marketers, and business owners.He is a highly savvy marketing professional and the creator of a product that has sold over 3 million units. At the age of 15, he dropped out of high school to take a full-time job.He joined the Army at age 17. After his service in the military, he worked as a ranch hand, factory worker, and construction laborer before venturing into the business world. He has never taken a business course and brings an unpretentious outsider's view to the subject of business. The father of five, he and his wife Kathryn make their home in RanchoSanta Fe, California.
- Author(s)Michael Dalton Johnson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight523 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.