All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the essential information every boater needs - onboard and at your fingertips. On the water, when questions arise, there is time to spend searching through an exhaustive manual. The Captain's QuickGuides provide all the answers - fast. Drawn from the world's largest boating library, each laminated, QuickGuide presents 14 colour panels of authoritative, concise information on a critical topic. This on-the-spot reference is ideal for boaters who need a convenient, accessible, and utterly streamlined information resource.
- Author BiographyCharlie Wing received his Ph.D. in oceanography from MIT, where he later worked as a research scientist. Since then his career has been explaining how things work--teaching physics at Bowdoin College, founding America's first two do-it-yourself house-building schools (the Shelter Institute and Cornerstone), hosting a PBS series on energy conservation, and writing a dozen top-selling books on home building, home maintenance, and remodeling. Wing lived aboard a cruising sailboat for six years, during which time he wrote the first edition of this book on a solar-powered Macintosh computer. He is the author of four other IM books.
- Author(s)Charlie Wing
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleCaptain's Quick Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight62 g
- Width109 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.