All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn this practical manual, Jorge Bucay distinguishes the differences between simply passing through life as opposed to living it to the fullest. Self-confidence and staying true to ourselves and our values, aspirations, and our daily path are some of the stations Bucay passes through on the way to achieving the best version of ourselves. These pages are full of guidelines and tips that the author, with his peculiar yet well-kwn style, has kwn and experienced.
- Author BiographyJorge Bucay is a doctor and a psychotherapist. His books have been translated into more than 24 languages, and he has become one of the most influential thinkers of today s society. He is the author of Amarse con los ojos abiertos, Cartas para Claudia, Cuentos para pensar, De la autoestima al egoismo, De la ignorancia a la sabiduria, and Hojas de ruta.
- Author(s)Jorge Bucay
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.