Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe book deals with theories and principles of management that are practiced universally to solve problems in all types of organizations whether small, medium or large which altogether contribute to an ecomy. The book is intended to serve as textbook as well as handbook for entrepreneurs running micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), students of management, management consultants, and people in management positions in large organizations. The book has been concisely written but covers exhaustive topics in seventeen chapters organized in five parts. Part I deals with general ecomic theories and elements of social and ecomic environment in India for growth of businesses. Part II describes theories and principles for starting a business, while Part III deals with theory and principle for operational and strategic management. Two chapters of Part IV relate to quality and standard practices required for product quality and productivity management. Lastly, three chapters in Part V are related to factors of entrepreneurship development and social responsibility of businesses.
- Author Biography1- Mohammad Imran Yusuf: The author has done Graduation in Mathematics (Hons) from Baba Bhimrao Ambekdar Bihar Univiersity, Muzaffarpur (Bihar). He has also done Graduation in Industrial Engineering from Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai. The author has over 16 year experience in teaching, training, and management. He has worked with senior management consultants and directors of medium and large companies in the fields of Engineering Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Work Study, Quality Planning, Business Process Re-engineering, Strategic Data Analysis, Management Information Systems, Business Intelligence, and Training. Presently, the author is working as independent management consultant and has taken business initiatives. 2- Mohd Kamil: The author has done Master of Science in Physics (Specialization in Electronics) from Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad (U.P.). He has also done Master of Technology in Information Technology from KSOU, Mysore. The author has over 15 year experience in Development, R&D, and IT Management. He has worked with different companies at senior positions as R&D consultant, System Analyst, Project and Strategy Manager. Presently, the author is working as consultant and has taken initiatives for Software Product development and Businesses.
- Author(s)MR Mohammad Imran Yusuf,MR Mohd Kamil
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.