Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoff Whalley just likes running - the places it takes him, the moments of exhilaration and snapshots of natural beauty that he adds to his mental album. This is t a man who signs up to big city marathons and pounds the pavements. With his down to earth voice and a great sense of humour, Boff writes about how running brings a real world of discovery and adventure, from reaching the top of a mountain with the sun at your back and moon in front creating two shadows to running up Mt Fuji on a break from work. For Boff, running is about freedom, experiencing of the world, your place in it and generally just enjoying yourself. Running is a way to get back to that simplest of relationships - the one between our feet and the earth.
- Author BiographyBoff Whalley did two things in 1981. He started a band and did his first marathon. In the following five years the band, Chumbawamba, recorded several albums and toured the world. The running? It took five years until he ran a hill race to make a success of it. And he was hooked. Being in a band is his life and work, but off-road running is his passion.
- Author(s)Boff Whalley
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/04/2014
- Weight413 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.