All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDO YOU WANT TO...* Find out how regular running can prevent and reduce the risk of many illnesses? * Start running but want advice on how to start slowly and gradually, and discover the right pace for you? * Kw how to use running for weight loss and how to build mileage? * Improve your running technique to help reduce the risk of injury? With tips and tricks, training plans, dietary advice and inspirational case studies, Run Yourself Fit will help you break down those mental barriers, build your confi dence and reap the benefits of a healthier, happier and longer life!
- Author BiographyChristina Macdonald took up running 20 years ago to lose weight and attract a bloke. It worked, but her relationship with running lasted a lot longer. A keen gym user since the 1990s, Christina was the editor of Women's Fitness magazine for three years, before leaving the title in 2009 to launch Women's Running magazine. She now works as a freelance health and fitness writer, as well as a personal trainer. She has completed ten half-marathons and two marathons to date, along with numerous 5-km and 10-km races. She runs for health, sanity and, admittedly, a bit of vanity. She believes that anyone who is healthy can run, whatever their age, size or fitness level.
- Author(s)Christina Macdonald
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width125 mm
- Height175 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.