CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe brilliance of this book is that it is written for real women with jobs, families, social lives, chores and other hobbies to fit in, as well as running. And it is written for every type of runner - from the virtual runner who hasn't actually got round to getting those trainers on to the experienced runner who is feeling a bit bored with their route or routine. Backed by scientific research, expert advice and the experiences of female runners of all levels of ability, you'll learn how to stay motivated, you'll find out about eating and drinking for energy, you'll get the truth about stretching and how to keep your program balanced, realistic and challenging but, above all, fun.
- Author BiographySam Murphy is one of the UK's leading fitness and health experts, contributing to the Guardian, Financial Times, Health & Fitness, Top Sante, Zest and Healthy Living, and writing previous books. She is also a training consultant to the London Marathon and speaks regularly at conventions and conferences on fitness and health matters. With 17 years experience as a runner, Sam has raced distances from 3,000 metres to 100 miles and is a 14-time marathon runner.
- Author(s)Sam Murphy
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Out-of-print date08/03/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.