All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes escaping can be the most dangerous thing to do. All Kate Ramirez wanted to do was leave her lying, cheating, abusive husband behind and start a new life in a tropical paradise. But that's t so easy to do when he's a well-kwn pro baseball player being prosecuted for your murder and you unexpectedly become a best-selling author. Suddenly your new, quiet life in the tropics gets very complicated-and extremely dangerous. Does Kate return to California to bask in the glory of her newfound fame-and free her husband who beat her to within an inch of her life? Or, does she remain in hiding on a remote island living simply and happily and let justice take its course? That decision may t be Kate's to make when a series of events forces the issue as this story races to a surprising conclusion.
- Author BiographyWith the phrase Best Seller in the title, author Lee Silber knew this book had better be good. It may be his first novel, but he has written 18 other works of non-fiction and won ten awards for literary excellence, including the Theodore S. Geisel Award. Like his main character, Lee escaped life on the mainland and moved to Hawaii where he worked a number of odd jobs (including a stint as a suntan consultant) before his brothers lured him back to California to open a chain of surf shops. Since that time, Silber has had a successful run as an author, corporate trainer, and consultant-helping creative people master the business side of the arts and teaching business people how to become more creative.
- Author(s)Lee Silber
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.