Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionRunning away never occurred to Kate Adams, until her husband Clifford inadvertently let it slip that he had had a fling with a woman half his age. Kate was devastated; she had trusted him! But what could she do? She couldn't leave; her job was to care for their children while Cliff traveled all over the world, finding exclusive stories to enhance his career in journalism. When a trip meant covering a news story in Florida, Kate would ask, Can I go with you this time, please? Clifford would playfully pat her on the head, smile and say, Katie, I'll be so busy, you wouldn't enjoy it. Did he really think I couldn't enjoy sunny Florida in the winter, by myself? It was after their four children finished college and were deep in their chosen careers, that Kate, with Clifford's permission, took a long, life-changing trip across the country in her car; a trip destined to change the way she saw her life; change the way she wanted to live, sending Kate into unforeseen and challenging directions that neither she r her husband had ever expected.
- Author(s)Gloria Boyd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.