Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Pia's parents divorce, both Pia and her pony Drummer have to start life in new homes. It's also the start of Pia's new life as a pony whisperer - she can understand what the ponies are saying. In the third book about Pia's new life as a pony whisperer, Pia is faced with a choice between her new friends and helping a pony in danger...
- Author BiographyBorn to an unhorsy background, Janet Rising was always determined to include horses in her life. She learnt to ride at the age of nine and, in her teens, spent every spare moment at the stables where she eventually worked full time. Her work with horses has included working at a donkey stud, producing show ponies and teaching both adults and children, with a special interest in helping nervous riders enjoy their sport, as well as training owners how to handle their horses and ponies from the ground. Always passionate about writing, Janet's first short story was published when she was 14, and for the past 10 years she has been editor of PONY, Britain's top-selling horsy teen magazine.
- Author(s)Janet Rising
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePony Whisperer
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight210 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.