Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith her life as a private investigator in Chicago firmly established, Jan Roberts can often forget where she came from--a backwoods survivalist camp run by her paranoid, dictatorial father. After risking her life at sixteen to escape the camp, she finds it hard to understand the runaway teenager she's been hired to find. With each step on the trail to find her, Jan realizes the girl is running to the same part of Idaho she fled, a digital age version of her father's way of life. Complicating her mission is the new owner of the security firm she works for, a former British agent who has her own secrets to hide. When the sparks fly between them, Jan finds Catherine wanting to share not only her bed, but also her quest to find the missing teen. The journey to the deep woods of Idaho is a voyage to the heart of darkness for Jan, where the reality of her past can no longer be contained, nor her feelings for Catherine denied.
- Author BiographyAnne Laughlin is a native Chicagoan who does not complain about the winters. Anne's short stories have been published in many anthologies, the saucier ones appearing under a pen name. Anne was named an Emerging Writer by the Lambda Literary Foundation in 2008, and at 53, she is thrilled to be included with the next generation of LGBTQ writers. Anne and her partner live on the Chicago River on the city's north side.
- Author(s)Anne Laughlin
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.