Runner's World Big Book of Marathon (and Half-Marathons): Winning Strategies, Inspiring Stories and the Ultimate Training Tools from the Experts at Runner's World Challenge by Amby Burfoot, Bart Yasso, Jennifer Van Allen, Pam Nisevich Bede (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunner's World Big Book of Marathons (and Half Marathons) gives readers the core essentials of marathon training, nutrition, injury prevention, and more. The editors of Runner's World kw marathon training better than anyone on the planet. They have spent the last few years inviting readers to share the long, sweaty journey to the starting line, putting themselves on call to personally answer readers' questions 24/7. This book will include testimonials from real runners, more than 25 training plans for every level and ability, workouts, a runner's dictionary, and sample meal plans. Runner's World Big Book of Marathons (and Half Marathons) is a powerful and winning resource - the ultimate tool kit for anyone who wants to get from the starting line to the finish line.
- Author BiographyBart Yasso is the author of My Life on the Run and chief running officer at Runner's World. He lives in Bethlehem, PA. Amby Burfoot, Runner's World 's editor at large and winner of the 1968 Boston Marathon, has run more than 100,000 lifetime miles (and counting). He lives in Emmaus, PA. Jen Van Allen manages the Runner's World Challenge program and regularly contributes to the magazine. She lives in Bryn Mawr, PA.
- Author(s)Amby Burfoot,Bart Yasso,Jennifer Van Allen,Pam Nisevich Bede
- PublisherRodale Incorporated
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Incorporated
- Content Note2 colour illustrations throughout
- Weight531 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.