All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummer 1972. Three brothers are stationed with their family on a United States Air Force Base in the Philippines during the Vietnam War. After witnessing the crash landing of their father's jet, the boys and their fellow scouts are unexpectedly called to action as a daring rescue attempt is launched. What began as a simple Boy Scout excursion quickly transforms into a harrowing adventure that spans two decades filled with combat aircraft, submarines, enemy soldiers, secret codes, automatic rifles, traps and long-lost treasure. This is a thrilling tale of heroism and courage in the face of overwhelming odds and incredible danger. Even more unbelievable, everything in this story is absolutely true...except of course for those parts that were made up or otherwise fabricated to protect National Security or something like that.
- Author(s)John P Santacroce
- PublisherJohn Santacroce
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Santacroce
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.