All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunning Away tells the story of a young boy growing up in the foster care system. In spite of his challenges, he keeps his sense of humor, hope, and favorite memories.
- Author BiographyVicki has a Master's Degree in Social Work. She has been both a teacher and a foster parent. Her personal and professional life is rich with the experiences of working with foster children and children who struggle in the schools. Vicki's writing includes a number of children's books and poetry for children.
- Author(s)Vicki Morgan
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.