All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunning Injuries - Treatment and Prevention offers easy to access tips on treating and avoiding injuries. It is written in a language that is easy to understand. This book will help runners and walkers understand how injuries occur, how to print them, how to heal them: knee, foot, calf, iliotibial band, plantar fasciia, achilles tendon, neuroma, and much more. There is also a section on coming back from an injury and exercising while injured.
- Author BiographyJeff Galloway is the author of the best-selling running book in North America: Galloway's Book on Running and is a Runner's World columnist, as well as an inspirational speaker for more than 200 running and fitness sessions each year. He has worked with over 150,000 average people in training for specific goals and Galloway's quest for an injury-free marathon training program led him to develop group training programs in 1978. Galloway is the designer of the walk-run, low mileage marathon training program (Galloway RUN-WALK method) with an over 98 per cent success rate.
- Author(s)Jeff Galloway
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note60 photos & illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.