Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionPhysical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) physicians across the country see injured runners every day. Running injuries may impact other areas of the body and PM&R physicians are trained to treat the body as a whole, as opposed to treating just the injury, they work to identify the true source of the problem and develop a training or rehabilitation program to solve it.
- Author(s)Adam Tenforde,Michael Fredericson
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Orthopedics
- Series Part/Volume Number27-1
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.