All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhysical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) physicians across the country see injured runners every day. Running injuries may impact other areas of the body and PM&R physicians are trained to treat the body as a whole, as opposed to treating just the injury, they work to identify the true source of the problem and develop a training or rehabilitation program to solve it.
- Author(s)Adam Tenforde,Michael Fredericson
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Orthopedics
- Series Part/Volume Number27-1
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.