All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunning Made Easy is quite simply the friendliest, most inspiring running book ever written. Updated for 2014 with the latest fitness and nutrition advice and brand new real-life running stories, it is the must-have guide for aspiring runners. Running Made Easy takes things right back to basics with the easiest-ever beginner's plan, fill-in charts and diary sections, plus all the jargon-free tips and advice you need to learn to love running. Whether you're heading out for a long-distance run or a jog around the block, this book will keep you on track. You will find warm-up and cool-down exercise plans (complete with clear step-by-step illustrations), advice on goal setting and motivating real-life stories from runners just like you. Read this book and we guarantee that you'll run away with a healthier mind and body, feeling empowered to succeed at whatever challenge you set yourself - whether that's running a lap of your local park, tackling your first race or marathon, or just changing your life for the better.
- Author BiographyZest journalists Susie Whalley and Lisa Jackson are passionate about running. Their mission is to inspire anyone who ever claimed they couldn't run to lace up their sneakers and succeed. They live in London. Zest magazine is the UK's leading glossy women's health and fitness magazine. Aimed at anybody who wants to look and feel her amazing best, it is packed with inspiring, motivating, and energizing advice on how to improve your fitness levels, your diet, and your top-to-toe health, giving you the energy and enthusiasm to make the most of every day.
- Author(s)Lisa Jackson,Susie Whalley
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Notewith photographs and illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width150 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.