All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<p>The ultimate guide to investor relations <p>Your one-stop resource for everything pertaining to your company's dealings with the investment community, Running an Effective Investor Relations Department provides investor relations professionals with essential day-to-day information. From creating and properly communicating a company's investment story, to dealing with both the sell side and buy side of the investment community, to providing guidance, and the form and frequency of that guidance, this authoritative resource covers it all. * Addresses every possible area of the investor relations profession * Includes chapters covering disclosure, forward-looking statements, guidance, event management, and twenty other topics * Other titles by Bragg: The Vest Pocket Controller, Accounting Best Practices, Sixth Edition, and Just-in-Time Accounting, Third Edition <p>Practical and thorough, this book offers the world-class guidance you need to effectively manage your investor relations department.
- Author BiographySTEVEN M. BRAGG, CPA, has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and an auditor at Deloitte & Touche. He received a master's degree in finance from Bentley College, an MBA from Babson College, and a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Maine. He is also the author of Accounting Best Practices, Sixth Edition and Cost Reduction Analysis: Tools and Strategies, both published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Steven M. Bragg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width156 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.