Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.60Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide covers the training and fitness routines necessary to become a successful distance runner. It includes information on the physiological aspects of the sport, the psychology behind winning and losing, and the methods used to acquire peak fitness, strength and suppleness.
- Author BiographyBruce Tulloh is the coaching editor for 'Runner's World'.
- Author(s)Bruce Tulloh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/05/1996
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 two-colour and 100 b&w photographs
- Weight445 g
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.