All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLisa Tamati gets asked one question more than any other: 'Why do you do it?' In Running to Extremes, she attempts to answer that question and many more about ultramarathon running. In the past few years, Lisa has taken part in some of the most gruelling races on earth. Not content with having run the Badwater Ultramarathon once, she's been back and done it a second time. She's also completed the Gobi March, and a race in the Egyptian Sahara. However, ne of these could have prepared her for her greatest challenge to date: La Ultra, a 222-kilometre n-stop race over two Himalayan mountain passes. Running to Extremes tells the stories behind these races and provides plenty of advice for runners of all levels and distances. Filled with training tips, gear lists, information on nutrition and supplements, advice on mental preparation and, most importantly, a focus on how to keep yourself healthy while training and racing, it will inspire and motivate runners and n-runners alike.
- Author BiographyLisa Tamati is the author of Running Hot. She has completed most of the world's toughest endurance races.
- Author(s)Lisa Tamati
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2012
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date23/12/2014
- Content Notecolour illu
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.