Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDoes God speak to us today? If so, how do we hear and discern God's voice in our daily lives? This book will present convincing biblical principles that are illustrated from Lee's incredible personal ministry and missionary stories of how a Discipleship Training School and other ministries were started and multiplied in China. After completing Running with Reckless Abandon, readers will learn how to recognize God's voice and apply it in their personal walk with Christ. This book includes the following discussions: . Biblical basis for hearing God's voice . The types of voices people hear . Ways to practice hearing God's voice . Testing different voices . Confirming prophecies, dreams, and visions . Hearing the voice of God versus kwing the will of God and many other key distinctions about hearing God's voice that are vital to effective Christian living.
- Author BiographyDr. James A. Lee is a graduate of UCLA, Westminster Theological Seminary (Pennsylvania), and Princeton Theological Seminary. In a unique way and with a fresh perspective, he brings together his academic background and over twenty years of pastoral and missionary experiences to affirm that God still speaks to his children in the modern world. Lee and his wife, Soo, have partnered with the University of the Nations (YWAM) to establish a Discipleship Training School (DTS) in central China. In addition, with a focus on biblical and holistic healing through the beauty of the arts, he and Soo have been running a Christian counseling center in China. Soo is a regular art lecturer at the University of the Nations and a pioneering Christian art therapist. They are also founders of the Strategic Leadership Alliance, a missionary movement dedicated to empowering local Christian leaders throughout the world. The Lees have been married since 1987 and are the parents of two adult children, Tim and Candy.
- Author(s)James A Lee
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.