CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe Minerva Sierra Challenge is a grueling spectacle, the cyborg's Tour de France. Rich thrill-seekers with corporate sponsorships, extensive support teams, and top-of-the-line exoskeletal and internal augmentations pit themselves against the elements in a day-long race across the Sierra Nevada. Marmeg Guinto doesn't have funding, and she doesn't have support. She cobbled her gear together from parts she found in rich people's garbage and spent the money her mother wanted her to use for nursing school to enter the race. But the Minerva Challenge is the only chance she has at a better life for herself and her younger brothers, and she's ready to risk it all.Runtime is S. B. Divya's exciting science fiction debut.PRAISE FOR RUNTIME A thrilling romp through a gleaming cybernetic future that's neither dystopia r utopia, but embedded in our reality-- I wish more science fiction were as exciting and relevant as Runtime. -- Ken Liu, Hugo, Nebula, and World Fantasy Award winner and author of The Grace of Kings S. B. Divya is a new light on the science fiction scene, a writer with the promise and talent to become one of our genre's stars. Have a read; she's a wonderful storyteller. -- Catherine Asaro, Nebula Award winning author.
- Author BiographyS. B. Divya is a lover of science, math, fiction, and the Oxford comma. She enjoys subverting expectations and breaking stereotypes whenever she can. In her past, she's used a telescope to find Orion's nebula, scuba dived with manta rays, and climbed to the top of a thousand year old stupa.
- Author(s)S B Divya
- PublisherSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.