All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his biography of media baron Murdoch, Tuccille (vice president, T. Rowe Price Investment Services) concentrates on Murdoch's business activities, chronicling how he built a newspaper and broadcast empire and a vast fortune for himself. The biography covers his entire life, but concentrates on the
- Author(s)Jerome Tuccille
- PublisherBeard Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationFrederick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeard Books,U.S.
- Weight478 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.