All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first educational resource pack in the Global Contexts for the National Curriculum series, brought to you by ITDG's education department. This series has been designed for use within the techlogy department, or as a cross curricular project for KS3. It develops a course of work that is interesting and challenging to both pupils and teachers, and which fulfills the requirements of the national curriculum attainment targets and programme of study. Rural Blacksmith, Rural Businessman is an illustrated case study, set in Malawi, which shows what life is really like for the rural blacksmith. set against background information about Malawi which will provide rich material for students' investigation of the subject, the case study includes two slide sets that will actively involve students in discussion on design and techlogy from other cultures.
- Author(s)Mike Martin,Val Rea,etc.
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/1991
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGlobal contexts for the National Curriculum
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Weight316 g
- Height300 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Slides
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.76Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.