Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionRural Development in China: The Rise of Invative Institutions and Markets explores China's rural development path from two angles: institutional invations and the market. Looking at China's pace of socio-ecomic development as a key factor in modernization, author Lu Yilong discusses institutional drawbacks and demands to determine the specific issues of China's rural market. Using China's unique Three rurals concept (agriculture, rural areas and farmers) as its foundation, Rural Development in China: The Rise of Invative Institutions and Markets offers suggestions on how to stimulate rural socio-ecomic growth and lead China down a path to future ecomic success.
- Author BiographyLU Yilong is the Deputy Director of the Research Center of Sociological Theory and Method, Renmin University of China. He is an Associate Professor in the postdoctoral research station of sociology in Renmin University of China. He is the author of Xiaogang Village: Rural Reform and Farmers' Institutional Innovation and Chinese Farmers - Post Rural Society and New Rural Construction.
- Author(s)Yilong Lu
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRural Development in China: the Rise of Innovative Institutions and Markets
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.3
- Place of PublicationHonohulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.