All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRural homelessness: supplies evidence on the nature, extent and experiences of homelessness in rural areas; provides a wide-ranging theoretical, empirical and policy-related account of homelessness in rural areas; offers a critique of policy responses to rural homelessness. The book is aimed at students and academics in human geography, sociology, social policy, housing studies and rural studies. It will also be of interest to individuals and organisations dealing with housing, homelessness and other social issues in rural areas.
- Author BiographyPaul Cloke is Professor in the School of Geographical Sciences, University of Bristol, Paul Milbourne is Senior Fellow in the Department of City and Regional Planning, Cardiff University, and Rebekah Widdowfield is Research Fellow in the Department of City and Regional Planning, Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Paul Cloke,Paul Milbourne,Rebekah Widdowfield
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2002
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Notefacsimiles
- Weight351 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.