All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis student workbook accompanies the main text Rural Rescue and Emergency Care . It presents information on pre-incident planning, extrication techniques and emergency medical care specific to rural emergencies.
- PublisherAmerican Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleEmergency Medical Services S.
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width210 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Worsing
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.