All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigating various ways in which the cultures of the town and the countryside interact in architecture, original essays in this book written by an international range of recognized theorists will help all students of architecture and urban design understand how the urban and rural relate. Taking a broad historical sweep, this collection draws on a symposium of the Society of Architectural Historians of Great Britain.
- Author BiographyAndrew Ballantyne is Professor of Architecture at Newcastle University. His recent books include Deleuze and Guattari for Architects (Routledge, 2007).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note70 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAndrew Ballantyne
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.