All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJessie Knadler moved away from her small town childhood in Montana to a career in magazines in NYC as soon as possible. Her life was filled with friends, fun and decent food but then on an assignment she met a cowboy named Jake and the two fell madly in love. Jessie decided to give up her city lifestyle and move to the country with Jake. Soon surrounded by chickens and farmers, Jessie initially feels she has lost her identity. In this witty and honest memoir she explores her new life, her love for her husband and how a city girl learns to survive in the country.
- Author BiographyJessie Knadler is a writer whose articles and stories have appeared in publications ranging from the Wall Street Journal to Glamour. She is the coauthor of the preserving cookbook Tart and Sweet. Her blog has been featured in Newsweek and French Elle. She lives with her husband, her daughter, and a bunch of chickens in Virginia.
- Author(s)Jessie Knadler
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight287 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.