Rush of Heaven: One Woman's Miraculous Encounter with Jesus by Ema McKinley (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.78+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionEma, give me your hand. These were the words Jesus spoke to Ema on Christmas Eve--the night He straightened her crooked foot, hand, neck, and spine, and restored her mobility. Easter weekend, eighteen years earlier, an ordinary workday turned into a nightmare when Ema McKinley passed out and was left hanging upside down in the storage room. Rather than improving, Ema's body became progressively bent and disfigured. Doctors diagsed Ema with reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), an extremely painful trauma-induced disease which led to Ema's hand and foot deformities, painful sores, insomnia, gastrological distress, curvature of the neck and spine, heart and lung failure, and permanent confinement to a wheelchair. Once an athletic, powerhouse woman with multiple jobs and volunteer positions, Ema became a modern-day Job who lost everything except her faith and desire to trust God more fully. Ema wrestled with pain, anger, and unforgiveness, but w takes the reader on a healing miracle encounter of Biblical proportions. Rush of Heaven will ignite readers' passion for Jesus and help them walk hand-in-hand with Him through life's darkness. It will open hearts to embrace the impossible. Jesus gave me this miracle for you too! - Ema McKinley
- Author BiographyEma McKinley has appeared on the 700 Club, local television and radio broadcasts, and is a requested speaker across the country. In addition to public speaking, Ema enjoys writing poetry, praying with the needy, and loving people of all ages and backgrounds. Her compassion, sense of humor, and deep relationship with Jesus inspire many to trust deeper and live each day to the fullest. Today, Ema stands tall, walks without assistance, and praises the God who brought healing to her body. Cheryl Ricker has an Honors degree in Creative Writing from York University in Toronto, Ontario. She studied Theology at Christ For the Nations Institute in Dallas, Texas, where she participated in drama outreach, street evangelism, and prison ministry. She has published news stories, poetry, articles, and devotionals, and speakes to audiences of all ages on trusting God's love, expecting the impossible, and growing in intimacy with Jesus.
- Author(s)Ema McKinley
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width149 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.