Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early 1990s the collapse of the Iron Curtain and the dissolution of the Soviet Union opened Eastern Europe, Russia, and the newly independent states of the former U.S.S.R. to the West. To meet the demand of rising interest, many new English-language publications about this part of the world have appeared over the last decade. This single volume takes a select portion of recent publications and provides useful descriptions and bibliographic information for historians, scholars, researchers, and students. Titles deal with Russia, the independent states from the former Soviet Union, Albania, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and the states of the former Yugoslavia. Timely and important topics span politics, society, and culture, from the Holocaust to the transition from socialist to market ecomies and the civil war in the former Yugoslavia.
- Author BiographyHELEN F. SULLIVAN is Head of the Slavic Reference Service, and Robert H. Burger is Associate University Librarian for Services, University of Illinois Library, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. ROBERT H. BURGER is Associate University Librarian, University of Illinois Library, Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Helen F. Sullivan,Robert H. Burger
- Date of Publication15/10/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight945 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.