All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRussian Bureaucracy and the State provides a rich and invative assessment of Russian bureaucracy from 1881 to the present. From a variety of disciplinary perspectives, the work assesses the organization, personnel, and practices of officialdom across three different Russian regimes -- tsarist, Soviet and postcommunist.
- Author BiographyDON K. ROWNEY is Professor of History and Senior Research Fellow at Bowling Green State University, USA. A specialist on the history of Russian state administration and European historiography, he is the author of Transition to Technocracy: The Structural Origins of the Soviet Administrative State and co-editor of Russian Officialdom: The Bureaucratization of Russian Society from the Seventeenth to the Twentieth Century. EUGENE HUSKEY is William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Political Science and Russian Studies at Stetson University, USA. A specialist on politics and legal affairs in Russia and Kyrgyzstan, he is the author of Russian Lawyers and the Soviet State and Presidential Power in Russia.
- Author(s)Don Karl Rowney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight580 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDon Karl Rowney,Eugene Huskey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.