All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Adrian Pagan Award 2015. Hilda is blind, lives alone, and is visited by a carer once a week. Camilla is a young offender looking for her next mark. A surprising and curious relationship sparks off between these opposites as both search for connection and purpose. Kate Lock's insightful new play delves into maternal relationships and the line between friendship and family, and contrasts our current culture of blame and instant gratification with the self-worth and determination of the post-war generation.
- Author BiographyKATE LOCK is an actress and writer. She is the author of Russian Dolls (King's Head, London, 2016; winner of the Adrian Pagan Award). Her other plays include Job for Life (Writers' Guild Award), Sleeping Dogs and Tuesday's Child (co-written with Terry Johnson, originally a BBC TV drama, later adapted for the stage and premiered at Theatre Royal Stratford East). She has also performed stand-up comedy and written various sketches and monologues.
- Author(s)Kate Lock
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.